“People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.”—Neil Gaiman (via quotationadmiration)
1- I am glorious above all things 2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored 3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine 4- Show displeasure clearly. 5- NO 6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time. 7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
“I want to get more comfortable being uncomfortable. I want to get more confident being uncertain. I don’t want to shrink back just because something isn’t easy. I want to push back, and make more room in the area between I can’t and I can.”—Kristin Armstrong (via kvtes)
So time to post a gratitude list!
- I am so lucky that I have the opportunity to go to Uni
- I am even more grateful that I am doing what I am I want to do at Uni
- I am super lucky that I am studying and doing assessments on cool things like Shazam and Spotify
- I am super lucky my mum supports me by letting me make my own decisions in education and providing me with a house over my head
- I am super lucky that I have a job and it pays me enough to stay alive and allows me to do everything that I want to do
- I am thankful that my job allows me to have a wide range of responsibilities and also allows me to have time off even I need.
- I am thankful for my beautiful friends that allow me to share my stories and let me be myself
- I am thankful for the love from my beautiful kind and gentle boyfriend
- I am thankful that my skin is clear and blemish free
- I am thankful for my boobs and that they are healthy and that I still have both of them.
- I am thankful that I can eat anything without allergies
- I am thankful that I have two legs and I have the ability to run
- I am thankful that I am a women and I have the opportunity and capability to bear life
- I am thankful and grateful for the amazing life that I’m leading and the bright future that I am walking towards
- I am thankful for chocolate :)